Free Up Capital With Equipment Leasing and Financing
Purchasing equipment can tie up needed capital and hinder a company’s growth. Integrity Financial Capital offers equipment leasing and financing to help you get the equipment you need while keeping access to capital.
Our Sale and Lease Back programs provide a long-term option with eventual ownership. We make the initial equipment purchase, then lease it to your company for a set period of time. Once all payments have been made, we transfer ownership into your name.
Businesses that have existed for less than two years can take advantage of our startup programs, designed to help you succeed when most companies struggle. We offer equipment financing to purchase necessary items you may not otherwise be able to afford.
Integrity Financial Capital is able to offer a quick application process and great terms, including:
- 24 hour approvals for standard financing
- Three to five day approvals for middle market and big ticket financing
- No financial statement requirements for applications under $150,000
- Diverse payment structures
- Little or no down payments
- Middle market financing approvals up to $500,000
- Approvals over $500,000 available for big ticket items
Companies from a variety of industries can enjoy increased cash flow with equipment financing, including organizations struggling with damaged personal credit or a downturn in the market. Businesses with less-than-ideal credit can also receive financing through B, C and D credit programs and experience the many benefits, such as:
- Eliminating equipment obsolescence
- Preserving existing lines of credit
- Tax and accounting advantages
- More available capital for other needs
- Low, fixed monthly payments
Integrity Financial Capital is able to utilize municipal and government leasing programs to provide guaranteed-approval financing. Our options are available to a number of municipal and government entities, including:
- Armed services
- Federal and state government agencies
- Fire houses
- Public schools
- Police departments
Contact Integrity Financial Capital today to speak with our professionals about leasing and finance arrangements for equipment.